Forum

Kontakt med OneAim

Kontakt med OneAim

Inläggav gilroitto » 2008-09-21 13.44

I samband med European Social Forum (EFS) i Malmö höll OneAim ett föredrag om "Participatory and direct democracy":
http://www.esf2008.org/registrations/oneaim-org-move-the-world/oneaim-eu-participation-and-direct-democracy-in

Om OneAim (http://www.oneaim.org/?q=en/node/84):

"OneAim.org is an international, independent and open meta network for committed individuals and organisations which want to mutually solve structural problems in the participation of the world population in social-political processes, civil society co-operation, the Internet and medial distribution of human visions of the future in an open dialogue. Everyone is invited to participate because only those things which find support will be realised."

Jag ser ingen direkt catch med den organisationen, typ att de igentligen är radikalister åt något håll, men jag tänker skriva ett email till dem och presenterar oss enkelt och frågar om deras politiska agenda. Jag uppdaterar er om konversationen och tar gärna emot förslag vad jag ska säga och inte säga.

Och så fort det blir tal om något beslut åt något håll så låter jag självklart forumet a beslut om detta.
/Gil Roitto
Användarvisningsbild
gilroitto
Medlem i partiet

Registrerad: 2006-09-03 00.33

Re: Kontakt med OneAim

Inläggav gilroitto » 2008-09-21 14.29

Vad säger ni om att jag skickar följande e-mail till OneAim (förslag & korrektioner mottages tacksamt):

To: welcome@oneaim.org
Subject: Aktiv Demokrati, direct democracy political party in Sweden

Hello,

my name is Gil Roitto and I am writing on the behalf of a small political party in Sweden called Aktiv Demokrati [LÄNK] (Active Democracy). Our only political agenda is that we wish to have a direct democratic political rule in Sweden. In more detail, Aktiv Demokrati also believe in great personal freedom when it comes to the level of engagement, with the ability to choose representatives (e.g. a political party) which disposes ones vote whenever a person does not want vote for himself/herself. But of course a person can change his/her representative whenever he/she wishes and distribute his/her vote to several representatives, e.g. divided by field or domain. (Read the english FAQ [LÄNK] if you wish to learn more)

I had planned to attend the seminar / workshop [LÄNK] which OneAim held in Malmö, Sweden, to learn about OneAim and to initiate a contact with you. However I was hindered, so I'll try to contact you via mail instead.

I was very excited to hear about the OneAim initiative. I read all I could on your homepage and was convinced Aktiv Demokrati would be interested to be involved or stay in contact with OneAim. However I am not certain I have understood everything correctly and what types of contact or collaboration would be most beneficial. So I have a few questions:

1. What types of collaborations with other groups are you interested in?

2. Aktiv Demokrati as a party does not hold any opinion except about the idea of increased democracy. This means that people with extreme ideas might be members of our party. However, we believe that with an open dialog these extreme opinions will be challanged and thereby not be able to flourish and that the level of extreme opinions will decrease in a society with a direct democratic system. Is this something which causes hesitation for OneAim to have any type of collaboration with Aktiv Demokrati?

3. Does OneAim have any specific political agenda or definitive opinions which associates with OneAim should or must agree on?

I sincerely hope this contact leads to a good result.

Gil Roitto
gil.roitto@gmail.com

Aktiv Demokrati
Sweden
/Gil Roitto
Användarvisningsbild
gilroitto
Medlem i partiet

Inläggav MrPerfect72 » 2008-09-21 19.46

Byt:
"This means that people with extreme ideas might be members of our party. However, we believe that with an open dialog these extreme opinions will be challanged and thereby not be able to flourish and that the level of extreme opinions will decrease in a society with a direct democratic system. Is this something which causes hesitation for OneAim to have any type of collaboration with Aktiv Demokrati?"

Till:
"This means that people with diffrent ideas might be members of our party. However, we believe that an open dialog will lead to better understanding between different opinions and thereby create a well balanced united society. If our direct democratic system is something which appeals to OneAim then we might be intrested in a collaboration."

Blir positivare helt enkelt. :-)
Användarvisningsbild
MrPerfect72

Registrerad: 2006-01-18 09.52

Inläggav gilroitto » 2008-09-21 20.58

Bra förslag.
/Gil Roitto
Användarvisningsbild
gilroitto
Medlem i partiet

Inläggav gilroitto » 2008-09-28 12.55

Ingen mening att dra mer på det. Skickade följande brev till OneAim (ni ser inte länkarna här, men det finns länkar i emailet):

Hello,

my name is Gil Roitto and I am writing on the behalf of a small political party in Sweden called Aktiv Demokrati (Active Democracy). Our only political agenda is that we wish to have a direct democratic political rule in Sweden. In more detail, Aktiv Demokrati also believe in great personal freedom when it comes to the level of engagement, with the ability to choose representatives (e.g. a political party) which disposes ones vote whenever a person does not want vote for himself/herself. But of course a person can change his/her representative whenever he/she wishes and distribute his/her vote to several representatives, e.g. divided by field or domain. (Read the english FAQ if you wish to learn more)

I had planned to attend the seminar / workshop which OneAim held in Malmö, Sweden, to learn about OneAim and to initiate a contact with you. However I was hindered, so I'll try to contact you via mail instead.

I was very excited to hear about the OneAim initiative. I read all I could on your homepage and was convinced Aktiv Demokrati would be interested to be involved or stay in contact with OneAim. However I am not certain I have understood everything correctly and what types of contact or collaboration would be most beneficial. So I have a few questions:

1. What types of collaborations with other groups are you interested in?

2. Aktiv Demokrati as a party does not hold any opinion except about the idea of increased democracy. This means that people with different ideas might be members of our party. However, we believe that an open dialog will lead to better understanding between different opinions and thereby create a well balanced united society. If our direct democratic system is something which appeals to OneAim then we might be interested in a collaboration.

3. Does OneAim have any specific political agenda or definitive opinions which associates with OneAim should or must agree on?

I sincerely hope this contact leads to a good result.

Gil Roitto
gil.roitto@gmail.com

Aktiv Demokrati
Sweden
/Gil Roitto
Användarvisningsbild
gilroitto
Medlem i partiet

Inläggav gilroitto » 2008-09-30 20.54

Har fått svar från OneAim:

Dear Gil,

thanks for your email!

We plan an European Online Dialogue for direct democracy and the future
of the EU constitution. At this time, the pre-talks between some bigger NGOs are not finished, so i have to wait.

If you would like to know more about, i can write you again, if the pre-talks are finished. Is that ok for you Gil?

All the best
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Redel

OneAim.org - move the world
World Dialog Foundation

-------------
/Gil Roitto
Användarvisningsbild
gilroitto
Medlem i partiet

Inläggav gilroitto » 2008-09-30 21.15

Föreslaget svar till Ingmar Redel:

Dear Ingmar,

thank you for your reply.

We would appreciate if you kept us updated of the progress of the European Online Dialogue for direct democracy. We would love to become involved in the process of shaping the thoughts about direct democracy as early as possible, since we do believe that our experiences and thoughts will provide a good input to the work.

If you have more to tell us about what the role of direct democracy as part of the OneAim goals is, we would appreciate this, since it is not quite clear to us how direct democracy fits into the overall goals of OneAim and what function direct democracy is thought to provide in your "network".

Something more about us:
Aktiv Demokrati is the only direct democratic political party which runs for the national elections.

Thanks again,

Gil Roitto
Aktiv Demokrati
Sweden
/Gil Roitto
Användarvisningsbild
gilroitto
Medlem i partiet

Inläggav MrPerfect72 » 2008-09-30 22.12

Ser bra ut. :)
Användarvisningsbild
MrPerfect72

Registrerad: 2006-01-18 09.52

Inläggav Magnus Gustavsson » 2008-09-30 23.40

Mkt bra!
Vi bör leta aktivt för att hitta alla liknande projekt!
Bra jobbat!
Tänk inte 4%, det är det de etablerade partierna vill få dig att göra.
Tänk på framtiden och vad Du vill att Sverige skall vara.

MVH/
Magnus
Användarvisningsbild
Magnus Gustavsson
Medlem i partiet

Registrerad: 2006-01-18 00.54

Inläggav gilroitto » 2008-10-01 00.14

e-mail skickat.
/Gil Roitto
Användarvisningsbild
gilroitto