Forum

Could Swizerland be interested in DD internationally

Welcome to ask or say anything about direct democracy
Kategoriregler
Use "NYTRÅD" for writing a comment. (Repeat the captcha in the field below it.)
Or "BESVARA" to make a replay.
Push "Skicka" for sending the comment.
You may register (and then change the language) from this form:
http://aktivdemokrati.se/wp-login.php?action=register

Could Swizerland be interested in DD internationally

Inläggav MrPerfect72 » 2009-04-26 06.18

Yes, I think so. I believe Switzerland would be willing to contribute to direct democratic development internationally.

Resons I can think of:

Switzerland is under pressure from EU and surrounded by states with less democracy, in some cases mafia controlled more or less. More countries working like Switzerland will increase safety for the Swiss people.

I believe that the Swiss people are proud of their democracy with the right for everyone to make initiative and referendum and would feel generous towards other groups of people in the rest of the world who are equally proud of Switzerland for the same reason.

Countries with a Swiss direct democracy where people are more part of the political process are less likely to join wars and create conflict around the world. I believe the Swiss people want to promote such development.

What do you think? Will the Swiss soon start a referendum to promote http://www.aktivdemokrati.se and similar organizations? What will their demands be?
Användarvisningsbild
MrPerfect72

Registrerad: 2006-01-18 09.52

Re: Could Swizerland be interested in DD internationally

Inläggav fredblomson » 2009-05-04 08.46

L A W C R A C Y
How is coming to look out the world society after 50, 100 or 500 years if not an asteroid or an pandemic will destroy it before?
What think the scientists who are studying and searching sociology, economy, law and similar? Here comes a simple conjecture:
CHARTER FOR LAWCRACY
1. Lawcracy is an international direct democratic party that has always the international law in the center, first of all, highest up and so on.
2. Lawcracy wants to replace representative democracy with international direct democracy.
3. Lawcracy wants to political defeat all the political parties and to replace them by Lawcracy.
4. Lawcracy wants, always with international direct democratic legislation, to replace market economy and currencies with only production and distribution.
5. Lawcracy wants always with international direct democratic legislation, to make international direct democratic law, the only big owner in the world.
6. Lawcracy wants, always with international direct democratic legislation, to make the international direct democratic law, the only general governor of the world society.
7. Lawcracy wants, always by international direct democratic legislation, to make possible twelve year`s education for all.
8. Lawcracy wants, always with international direct democratic legislation, to maximize the living standard equal for all.
9. Lawcracy wants, always with international direct democratic legislation, to establish a common language.
10. Lawcracy wants to convince all that globalization is already a fact and that we have to act thereafter.
11. The party members vote only on their selves according their consciousness to create basic international laws without war.
12. The party members never vote on persons concerning important subjects as legislation, owning governing and similar.
13. The party members very active inform systematically all the world citizens about Lawcracy.
14. The party members know that they cannot make the world 100% perfect, but they feel sure to can eliminate the extremities and the terrible circumstances of today.

I feel sure that Switzerland will support direct democracy as all the countries are going to do, but it is a question of time. Our consciousness, our mind and our logic says that the world is going to unite at last. One reason are the environment questions. Another reason is the economical crises that are connected with the market economical system which makes very rich people richer and less.
The information technology and better technological mass media, contribute to make the education of poor people quicker, better, cheaper and more.
Direct democracy´s big dilemma is that those who have biggest reason to support direct democracy are the poorest and lowest educated of the society. They are the poorest who are the big majority of the world citizens. En observation in the members of the existing dd-organisations around the world shows that until now the majority of the participating and supporting members are persons with medium and high education.
This big dilemma is the same with that of the ancient Greek democracy. The participants of democracy were all members of the high society. They all had many slaves at home to serve them. The slaves made all the hard work in the society and were the great majority.
Användarvisningsbild
fredblomson
Medlem i partiet

Registrerad: 2010-04-07 19.42

Inläggav MrPerfect72 » 2009-05-04 12.58

I feel sure that Switzerland will support direct democracy as all the countries are going to do, but it is a question of time. Our consciousness, our mind and our logic says that the world is going to unite at last.

Lets hope we can get some support from them.
Användarvisningsbild
MrPerfect72

Inläggav MrPerfect72 » 2009-05-07 08.20

I have been thinking about safe software/hardware for DD and come to the conclusion that maybe a system that is more like the Swiss, even if it is old and manual, might actually be the best, especially if the digital one proves to be unsafe from hackers....but we should try at least in my opinion.
Användarvisningsbild
MrPerfect72

Återgå till International section