Forum

Free Man on the Land (And help toour movement)

Welcome to ask or say anything about direct democracy
Kategoriregler
Use "NYTRÅD" for writing a comment. (Repeat the captcha in the field below it.)
Or "BESVARA" to make a replay.
Push "Skicka" for sending the comment.
You may register (and then change the language) from this form:
http://aktivdemokrati.se/wp-login.php?action=register

Free Man on the Land (And help toour movement)

Inläggav Mark Steven » 2011-03-28 16.59

I will post this in English as well, I posted it in the Swedish section earlier.

I want to share some fundamental information about good meaning women and men who have worked to highlight the FUNDAMENTAL "injustices" of the "system" we live in and the problems and consequences it poses to any real lasting alternatives

Free Man on the Land distinguishes between Common Law and the Justices Sytem that the State empoys against us all through their Societies in order to gain controll over us.

Pretty well since the 1800s in terms of the economic amalgamation of banks etc.

A PERSON is NOT a HUMAN BEING and this is an important factor here as well.

To register a HUMAN BEING with the State is to give over ownership... and thats just the beginning of this farce...

Varsagod! ( A great video explaining this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=436798682226252164&hl=en# )

The New work from Freeman-on-the-Land Robert-Arthur: Menard examines the meaning of the term security of the person and how it relates to your relationship with the government. Did you know you owned stock and could hold that stock and collect dividends?

http://www.tpuc.org/content/about-us

http://www.thinkfree.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=4

"We are told that we live in a free society. There is no greater test of freedom then being able to leave. In order to understand this idea better, we need to know some words and their definitions. First off, a society is a group of people joined together by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. Notice how there is no mention of geographical area? Being in a certain geographical area might give you the right to join a society; however it cannot create an obligation to join. See that mutual consent part? Pay attention to it, it will become very important.

Now what is a statute? Is a statute law? The answer is yes and no. It is not the law, but it is a rule, which has the force of law, within a society. Statutes are the laws of a society. Outside of society, they have no effect at all.

I look at society as a house party, not a prison.
At this party, there is food and music. We have a system set up which is supposed to determine what music is played and what food is served.

This system is supposed to be democratic in nature, where the majority decides. Now if you don’t like the food, music, rules of the house, or the system designed to determine those things, you are perfectly free to leave. Maybe in the house (in society) you can’t smoke or own a gun.
Does this mean you can’t do those things once you leave? Of course not! If you are no longer in the house, its rules no longer apply to you. These statutes which governments call laws, are all the laws of the society, or the house. Leave society, and these rules are no longer your laws. Those remaining behind will still have to obey them, you will not. Of course, you won’t be able to eat the food or listen to the music (collect benefits), either.

The simple fact is if this is a free society, we have the right to leave. If we do not have that right, it is neither free, nor a society.

If our society was a house party, this is what we would see. At the food table, they are serving scraps and crumbs, while we hear them in the back kitchen whooping it up with their supplier friends (bankers). The music is either a Military March or a Polka.

The waiters (government workers) are acting more and more like prison guards. There are mirrors everywhere, not enough seats and more than enough smoke. The door leading out of this party has been well hidden and hasn’t been opened for a long time. They might have even welded it
shut. If we are to have a free society, then every once in a while, someone must leave. This will ensure that people know they are free to do so; someone must guard that door and ensure it opens easily. This will also allow those remaining in the house, to see what it’s like outside, without venturing forth themselves. If they decide its better outside, then they too are free to leave.

I intend to leave society. I am not moving physically, either. As a human being born in this country, I have the Common Law right to travel anywhere within it. I also have the right to join or not join societies as I see fit. I cannot be forced to consent. If I refuse to consent, none of the statutes everyone else calls laws will have the force of law with me.
Mark Steven

Registrerad: 2010-03-15 16.09

Återgå till International section